South Dade Technical College- South Dade Skills Center Campus has a published refund policy that conforms to state, district and the Council on Occupation Education (COE) requirements.
South Dade Technical College/South Dade Skills Center Campus refund policy is:
- Before start of class: Full tuition refund
- Within first 14 days: 50% tuition refund
- After 14 days: No refund
- Amount added to the class cost for district application fee, picture ID fee and class material fee.
- Only tuition is refunded. Fees are NOT refundable.
- Will be issued when due and shall be made within 45 days of the last day of attendance if written notification of withdrawal has been provided to the institution by the student, or from the date the institution terminates the student or determines withdrawal by the student.
- Student will be notified in writing if they are due a refund by the school and provided with the necessary form to process refund payment.
- Retention of tuition and fees collected in advance for a student who does not commence class shall not exceed $100.
- Students will be obligated for any difference in excess between the Miami-Dade County Public Schools refund policy amount calculated in the R2T4.